Camp fees are all inclusive! We make it simple and include:
- Field Trip Fees (extra charge for Foss Swim School at $14.00 per lesson registered; Foss Swim Deposit must be paid in full per week at the time of registration; these are pre-paid by JJ’s Jam. All Foss Swim Lesson checks are payable to JJ’s Jam).
- Daily On-site Activities
- Weekly Art, Cooking, and Specialty Class
- Meals — breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch, field trip bag lunches, afternoon snack
- JJ’s Jam T-Shirt
- JJ’s Jam Water Bottle
- JJ’s Jam Backpack
Each camp requires a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $50.00, to be paid at the time of registration to secure your campers spot. Deposit is applied to the weekly camp cost if no changes or cancellations are made. All camps must be paid in full in advance of attendance. Payments must remain current for summer enrollment to continue. Single day camp fees are due at the time of registration. No family discounts applied to single or 2-day camp registration. Foss Swim fees are paid at the time of registration, payable to JJ’s Jam, and are non-refundable.
Requests for Cancellations and/or Changes:
- The $50.00 deposit will be retained for each week of camp changed or modified. Deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Based on the confirmed registration, cancellation or modification of any camp attendance less than two week’s advance notice, will be charged the full camp cost.
- Based on the confirmed registration, cancellation or modification of any camp attendance less than 30 days advance notice, will be charged 50% of the full camp cost.
- Cancellations due to medical or personal family circumstances will be reviewed separately.
- Failure to show for a registered camp forfeits the refund of the deposit and the entire camp fee will be charged.
Special Registration for Weeks 2, 3, 12 & 13
- Registration for Weeks 2, 3, 12 & 13 requires registration for an additional 4 summer camps, not including any of the camp weeks listed. For example, you could register for camps 2, 3 & 4 additional summer camps at the same weekly attendance, excluding weeks 12 and 13. Foss Swim Camps, 2 and 3 require registration for all 8 swim lesson, M-Th. Exclusion to be made for children currently attending Minneapolis Schools which the last day is Wednesday, 6/12/18. Minneapolis School children will be able to register for the single days of Wednesday, 6/13/18 and Thursday, 6/14/18 and then register for the 4 swim lessons the week of 6/18/18.