What to Bring Every Day
- Yourself! Be ready to meet new friends and have fun!
- Proper dress for the day’s activities – wear tennis shoes and socks daily; no sandals or crocs allowed.
- A swimsuit, towel, goggles and backpack. Be sure to label everything!
- Water Bottle.
- Hat and light jacket to plan for cool mornings.
- Sunscreen daily; and Bug Spray will be noted for specific field trips.
- Keep an extra change of clothing in your child’s locker. Be sure to label everything!
- All Meals are provided – please do not bring any food in from the outside.
What Not to Bring
- Electronic devices – including cell phones, games, music players, etc.
- Toys or personal equipment unless requested.
- Pocket knives, any weapons, or any toy resembling a weapon.